The Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Alpe di Siusi holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus.
The following services are included:
- shuttle bus services of the Alpe di Siusi holiday area (except bus routes 10 and 11)
- regional and local trains from Brennero as far as Trento and from Malles to San Candido
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Renon, Colle, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars
- the narrow track Renon railway and the Mendola cable railway
- a return trip between Malles and Zernez on a Swiss Postbus service
- discount on Combi Card, Nordic Pass and Seiser Alm Card Gold (discount: 3 in 7 or 7 days = 2,00 €; 14 days = 4,00 €)
Information for guests who are travelling with all types of public transport, such as train or bus: It is possible to get the card by post in advance. The card is only valid for regional and local trains from Brennero as far as Trento and from Malles to San Candido. The ticket needs to be validated on the relative train station. Dogs don’t have the right to get the client card and have to pay the regular fare in the SAD busses. The transfer of dogs in the shuttle busses is free of charge.